VISIT MAV MUSEUM
We have prepared the Museum to welcome our visitors in the best conditions
- General: 10€
- Under 18: 8€
- Under 6: free
9:00 am | 5:00 pm
The Green Pass is no longer required to access the MAV Museum.
- General access through via IV Novembre 44, Ercolano (NA)
- Mandatory use of mask throughout the whole visit
- The locker service is not available
- Inside the exhibition path it is possible to introduce small dogs in a pet carrier or on a leash
- The tour includes the entrance to the museum and the vision of the film about the Vesuvius eruption.
- See the itinerary planimetria (file pdf, 64 KB)
Get your ticket online at least 24 hours in advance.
CHOOSE THE MOMENT
Access to the Museum is done with a time pass.
When buying the ticket online you will have to choose a date and start time for your visit.
Download the museum’s official app to enhance your museum experience.
The MAV App gives access to augmented reality content, an audio guide and 360 ° virtual tours.
Avoid physical contact with other visitors.
The Museum is accessible to all people with reduced mobility or with baby carriages, and includes priority in the use of elevators.
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
Don’t forget to always keep a safety distance with other people, both inside and outside the Museum.
The cloakroom service is not available.
The bar / bookshop is available throughout the museum’s opening hours.
The MAV Museum adheres to the Campania Artercard and Vesuvio Ercolano Card circuit