The 3D studios of the Virtual Archaeological Museum are highly specialized in 3d modeling applied to cultural heritage.
They cover the entire work process in complete autonomy:
- historical / iconographic research
- 3D modeling
- video editing
- post production
In addition to the realization of the museum exhibits of the Herculaneum museum, the 3d studios of the MAV boast prestigious collaborations with national and international bodies and institutions, including:
- Archaeological Superintendency of Pompeii and Herculaneum
- National Archaeological Museum of Naples
- Nation Library of Naples
- British museum
- Getty Museum
- House of the Lector of Madrid
- Bucerius Kunst Forum in Hamburg
In recent years, the 3d studios of the MAV also produce content for augmented reality viewers, mixed reality and augmented reality for use with mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.