1. The museum will reopen on January 25, 2021.
2. The area open to the public will be the exhibition route and the room for watching the film on the eruption of Vesuvius. The exhibition route will be visible entirely with the exception of installations involving the use of viewers and touchscreens.
3. See here the opening hours and days that may vary over time.
5. A maximum of 15 visitors / hour are allowed.
6. Admission will be guaranteed booking on the institutional website of the Museum (www.museomav.it). At the time of booking, the visitor will receive a pass that will indicate the booked day and time slot for entry. The pass will be shown to the ticket office staff. Visitors who arrive late compared to the time slot printed on their pass will lose their right to entry. A visitor without a pass and reservation will not be able to access the exhibition route.
7. At the entrance, visitors will be subjected to body temperature screening, using thermal scanners requiring no skin contact. If the temperature is equal to or higher than 37,5°, access to the museum will not be allowed.
8. It is mandatory to wear a facemask.
9. Please follow the directional signs trough the one way visiting path.
10. Please maintain at least 1 metre distance between yourself and other visitors.
11. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with your hands.
12. Wash hands often, with soap, for at least 20 seconds and use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.